Set up your store in Tmall Global
Tmall shop promotion and events (within the Tmall platform)
Selling online in China without having a company in China.
Tmall International, a B2C platform part of Alibaba Group, is a popular online marketplace in China where many international brands are selling their products. Nowadays, Tmall has over a 50% market share of the B2C business in China and soon will become the largest e-commerce platform. Tmall International currently hosts more than 400 foreign brands coming from 25 countries and regions. It has become the easiest way to penetrate into the Chinese market because Tmall International provides a cross border business model for many foreign brands and retailers to expand their business into China.
WHY DO BRANDS NEED TMALL INTERNATIONAL?
- Tmall provides a streamlined channel for overseas retailers to sell directly to Chinese consumers.
- Tmall Global offers logistics solutions that simplify the international shipment of orders as well as options for marketing in China.
- Reach 307 milllion annual active buyers on Tmall Global.
- Increase brand exposure via Tmall.
- Connect the brand with Chinese online payment systems.
Companies can pre-ship their goods to bonded warehouses in China. In this way, customs clearance will be quick and consumers will receive their purchases in less than a week.
Thanks to Tmal Global, international brands have the chance to sell their products in the Chinese market without a physical presence in China. In addition, Tmall drastically slashes the amount of time it takes to enter the China market with it’s already established infrastructure.
We will be your local specialist and facilitate the opening of your Tmall Global store.
TYPES OF TMALL GLOBAL STORES
Tmall offers to merchants 3 different types of stores depending on their features.
Only brands with a trademark such as ® or TM can have a flagship store. The brand will have to be represented by the owner of the store, or a representative of the brand. The owner of the store must possess all documents from the brand, authorizing the setting up of such a store on Tmall’s platform.
Merchants holding a brand’s distribution rights to sell without any geographical restrictions in china are able to open this store format. Specialty store types may sell products of up to two categories
Merchants who own brand licensing goods are allowed to open a monopolized store in Tmall. Retailers can sell 2 or more goods in several categories.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MERCHANTS
- Company must be registered overseas
- Merchants should own a trading license
- Must be the brand owner or have the brand re-selling authorization
- Merchants need authentic products
WE CAN HELP YOU
Gentlemen Digital Marketing Agency will help you to open your store on Tmall.
- Open an Alipay and Tmall account
- Suggest about Tmall store format
- Exhaustive auditing process and provide the necessary information
Set up your store in Tmall Global
- Tmall Store design
- Product content improvement
- Segment your target audience
- Drive traffic
Tmall shop promotion and events
(within the Tmall platform)
- Promotion campaign design on tmall
- Create distribution strategy according to the product category and market competition
- Design marketing material for distribution communication
- Advertising campaign management on Tmall
- Set up campaign on Tmall
- Follow up campaign and optimization
- Site Administration
- Content management
- Catalog management
- Customer service
THEY ALREADY TRUSTED US
Room 603, Fei51, No.538 Hutaizhi Street, Shanghai, China
(+86)- 21-623 105 20