VIPSHOP AND VIP INTERNATIONAL AGENCY-STORE AND PROMOTION
We are a Vipshop.com Agency – Vipshop store in China. We are based in China and help Brands to open Store on Vipshop.com and realize effective Promotion & Marketing Campaign.
Create a new distribution channel for your brand
Offer a new lifestyle to members
Efficient Digital Marketing platform that enhances your brand
VIPSHOP.COM AND VIP INTERNATIONAL IN CHINA
Vipshop (VIP.com), an NYSE-listed company, is China’s leading online discount retailer for brands considered as the largest flash sale website. Vipshop’s growth in the number of “active” customers, meaning those who made at least one purchase during the period, also slowed. In 2018, Vipshop generated US$19.47bn in GMV from 60.5 million active customers who altogether placed 437.4 million orders. Total net revenue reached US$12.3bn.
Marketing to China it's also an Agency
We are the top and most visible Web & Marketing Agency for China you will find on the web. Our Services: E-Commerce, Search Engine Optimization, Advertising, Weibo, WeChat, WeChat Store & PR.Contact us Today
WHAT MAKES VIPSHOP DIFFERENT FROM TMALL AND JD.COM?
Vipshop.com started out as early as 2008. Still, many foreigners aren’t familiar with this giant marketplace. In fact, Vipshop has completely different sales model to competitors like Tmall and JD, as they only work with flash-sales.
Practically, this means that they pre-order your products (often from excess inventory), add a markup, and resell the products with a significant discount.
The discounts normally range between 20-80%, but can sometimes reach up to 90% during squeezed time periods.
When it comes to market shares, Vipshop has claimed almost a 40% of the flash-sale market (which is highly undeveloped with great potentials) and continues to overshadow Alibaba’s flash-sale website, Mei.com.
The most important reason why Vipshop attracts all kind of buyers is that third-tier and fourth-tier cities don’t have as many physical stores and outlets compared to bigger cities, like Shanghai, Shenzhen, or Beijing.
Hence, there’s plenty of room for expansion in case Vipshop decides to take on other customer segments, offering new services and entering new market areas.
Thanks to being a flash-sale website, Vipshop has got a lot of valuable experience in offering short shipping lead times and lean warehousing services, which can be applied elsewhere.
This is how Vipshop.com promotes brands:
Vipshop has rolled out a number of new services that have got much attention from foreign fashion brands. The three most interesting are:
- Support to create Chinese websites (.cn domains): By having a Chinese domain (.cn), brands can drive traffic to these Chinese websites at the same time as they sell their products on Vipshop.
- WeChat mini-program stores: WeChat mini-program stores are shops integrated in the WeChat application. Chinese buyers can find stores directly inside WeChat, which is very convenient.
- WeChat Pop-up stores: The concept of WeChat Pop-Up stores is very interesting, when customers enter a store, it gets direct access to the customer’s profile and to their digital wallet, WeChat Pay.
WE CAN HELP YOU
- We process Vipshop registration for brands.
- We open vipshop.com account for brands.
- We set up online shops for brands in China.
- We can advertise brands on Chinese search engines for optimization.
- We promote and manage marketing campaigns for brands.
Vipshop.com Agency – Open store and Promotion E-Commerce in China
THEY ALREADY TRUSTED US
Room 603, Fei51, No.538 Hutaizhi Street, Shanghai, China
(+86)- 21-623 105 20