JD.com (JingDong) JD Agency – store and Promotion
JD.com is closely linked to Tmall. Both JD and Tmall have many similarities in terms of their ecommerce operations in China. They are both focused on B2C and satisfying the needs of online users and the overseas brands they partner with. They derive their strong image and visibility for the Chinese consumers and are both located on the mainland.
Marketing to China it's also an Agency
We are the top and most visible Web & Marketing Agency for China you will find on the web. Our Services: E-Commerce, Search Engine Optimization, Advertising, Weibo, WeChat, WeChat Store & PR.Contact us Today
This ecommerce platform is a gateway for many international brands to reach their Chinese audience without any physical structure in China. JD operates cross-border ecommerce services that makes it easy for the Chinese to shop for products from the comfort of their home or on a mobile device. With the help of Chinese search engines like Baidu, Sohu and others, this ecommerce provides a good product image and visibility for millions of customers across China.
JD operates two principal types of partnership in ecommerce transactions with foreign merchants. With general utility Apps and mobile messaging the JD platform has impacted on internet users worldwide, especially in China. It has the biggest infrastructural system in China, more than any other sales platform. Overseas merchants use JD’s worldwide ecommerce platform to sell to the Chinese without any legal company entity or bank account in China.
- In ‘reseller’ ecommerce, JD purchases goods from foreign partners and sells directly to Chinese consumers with a markup.
- On the platform model, JD allows international brands or merchants to use its ecommerce platform to sell products directly to the Chinese. JD then earns commission from the merchants as a bargain for hosting them to sell in China.
JD e-stores are sold and managed by many JD partners. We are JD Agency in China Shanghai
Unlike JD, Tmall is a cross-border ecommerce platform with an international arm called Tmall Global international. Tmall uses its own search engine Taobao to improve image and visibility in China. Tmall has newsletter sign ups, social media followers and is a powerful lead generating platform for commerce. Tmall hosts stores for international brands, these are; Flagship, Authorized and Speciality merchant shops with various different services offered at different levels. It provides an ecommerce one-stop shop setup, the management of e-stores and standalone transaction sites/e-shops.
This is how Tmall.com promotes brands:
- It allows Chinese merchants or retailers to advertise their products on the Tmall platform
- Brands use this opportunity to advertise products on this platform where about 80% of Chinese buy their products
- Tmall provides opportunities for merchants to promote their products on Tmall’s official marketing campaigns
- Merchants through this platform have access to transaction management tools, exclusive product release dates and shop decoration.
There are also financial rewards for highly popular stores depending on the quality of the product and delivery speed.
JD connects consumers to brands in the following ways:
- Products have 72 hours to reach shoppers once orders are placed.
- The purchaser has 7days to return products and get a full refund.
- Shoppers can check products for fair competitive pricing of goods.
- Can get full information about products within Tmall and communicate with their customer service team.
- Buyers have the option to pay through their own Alipay account.
Performance-based Chinese SEM (search engine marketing) on all major search engines are tied to Tmall & JD enhancement in cost-per-acquisition [CPA], cost-per-lead [CPL] and cost-per-sale [CPS]. Tmall provides brands with Tmall flagship store, consulting and management, front-end Tmall store,shop decoration, Taobao Tmall and JD merchandise management, marketing and advertising.
Additional services are search result optimization [SEO], Pay-per-click [PPC], display banner advertisement, email and SMS marketing. Tmall specific promotions and Tmall’s daily sales report for vendors.
WE CAN HELP YOU
- We process Tmall and JD registration for brands.
- We open Tmall and JD account for brands.
- We set up online shops for brands in China and Hongkong.
- We can advertise brands on Chinese search engines for optimization.
- We promote and manage marketing campaigns for brands.
JD.com (JingDong) JD Agency – Open store and Promotion E-Commerce in China
THEY ALREADY TRUSTED US
Room 603, Fei51, No.538 Hutaizhi Street, Shanghai, China