XIAOHONGSHU (lITTLE RED BOOK) AGENCY- STORE AND PROMOTION
We are a Little Red Book Agency – RED store and Promotion E-Commerce in China. We are based in China and help Brands to open Store on RED and realize effective Promotion & Marketing Campaign
Process RED registration
Set up E-shops for brands in China
LITTLE RED BOOK
Little Red Book definitely got its place in the very competitive Chinese social media environment. Chinese users like to search for information for any kind of purchase they are planning to do. In this context, Little Red Book has become the perfect app to do so and meet the need of Chinese users. Recently, Little Red Book has developed the sharing feature, allowing its users to share a post on other social media like WeChat, Weibo or also mail and text message. At first, RED tend to overprotect its content, but now it’s getting more and more integrated to the Chinese digital ecosystem.
Marketing to China it's also an Agency
We are the top and most visible Web & Marketing Agency for China you will find on the web. Our Services: E-Commerce, Search Engine Optimization, Advertising, Weibo, WeChat, WeChat Store & PR.Contact us Today
The cross-border e-commerce market in China is very competitive. The market leader is Kaola with nearly 25% market share, followed by Tmall Global with 20.3%, and vip.com 15.7%. Little Red Book is also a social commerce platform that combines social media and e-commerce and has a 6% share of the market. A market shares equivalent to that of its direct competitor «Yangmatou» whose target is the same.
Brands need to set up an official account to leverage RED as a shopping platform but also as a social media. Because the business of RED relies on cross-border e-commerce, the process to establish the account is not as complicated as some other platform’s might be.
- In ‘reseller’ ecommerce, JD purchases goods from foreign partners and sells directly to Chinese consumers with a markup.
- On the platform model, RED allows international brands to use its e-commerce platform to sell products directly to the Chinese. RED then earns commission from the merchants as a bargain for hosting them to sell in China.
RED e-stores are sold and managed by many RED Influencers. We are RED Agency in China Shanghai
RED IN THE CHINESE CROSSBORDER E-COMMERCE
Little Red Book is not just a trendy platform, it is the new platform for foreign business in China. The brand is booming. Two years after its launching, Little Red Book went from 1 million yuan of total sales value to 100 million within 6 months! The platform promises to be the future leading platform of social media / e-commerce in China. In 2018, Little Red Book reached 1,4 billion yuan total sale value, and declared that the app will reach 3 billion yuan of turnover by the end of 2019.
This is how RED promotes brands:
More than an entertaining app, RED is also positioned itself as a search engine for its users. In fact, Chinese users trust their peer recommandation or people who already tested their targeted product. Therefore, before making
a purchase, Chinese users usually go on RED to do some research about the brand, read the reviews, have a look at the pictures but also to get the opinion of KOLs on the platform.
There are also financial rewards for highly popular stores depending on the quality of the product and delivery speed.
How to create an E-Shop on Little Red Book?
1- Registration on the company platform RED with a company email.
2- Complete the registration information, namely:
• Company basic information (person in charge, trade model, HQ address)
• Company qualification (business registration, or the certificate of incorporation)
• Financial information (bank name and address, currency used for the billing, SWIFT code and IBAN)
• Brand information (information mostly similar to brand account registration) Additional documents for companies selling products
from different brands: authorization letter from the brand owner to sell on RED, with the official brand seal.
3- Once these steps are done, RED will analyze the registration application and process it.
4- Final step is signing the agreement online as well as the paper version.
5-The brand has access have access to its e-shop, as well as training programs on RED’s management platform.
WE CAN HELP YOU
- We process RED registration for brands.
- We open RED account for brands.
- We set up online shops for brands in China.
- We can advertise brands on Chinese search engines for optimization.
- We promote and manage marketing campaigns for brands.
RED (Little Red Book) RED Agency – Open store and Promotion E-Commerce in China
THEY ALREADY TRUSTED US
Room 603, Fei51, No.538 Hutaizhi Street, Shanghai, China
(+86)- 21-623 105 20