If you want to develop yourself in this Chinese E-Commerce you have 2 options :
- You recruit and train a team to do this job
- You recruit an agency to help you
And how agencies will optimize your e-commerce in China ?
A reliable marketing agency will help your e-commerce business to both grow faster and avoid you stress.
Every businessman wants his company to grow in order to generate more sales, expand into many countries, many industrial fields, and to find new ways of marketing, to be able to increase its sales’ growth.
Though, you must keep in mind that increasing your company’s size will go along with new challenges. Increasing sales will mean more orders to process and more customer service responsibilities.
Increasing broader product lines will mean a more cautionus tracking inventory, more accounting needed.. It might also mean a different way of marketing. There could be more advertising options, search engine optimization needed, and social media involvement.
Therefor, getting your business bigger will often go along with overwhelming business owners. They will either have to hire more people in order to manage the business, or look for some help from the outside.
The best way to get a precious help from the outside is to get in touch with a good marketing agency. This agency will accomplish these tasks that you may not be familiar with, or you may not want to worry about. Of course, hiring an agency includes a cost, but surely it will be worth it.
The following paragraphs will tell you more about how hiring a marketing agency will definitely help your e-commerce business to grow and become even more successful.
Optimize online Advertising
In general marketing agencies excel at generating, purchasing and trafficking advertising. They are good at it because it’s the area where they excel :
• They are experienced. Indeed, marketing agencies purchase advertising for many companies because it is their main field of action. They have managed a lot of different but nevertheless successful campaigns. They can even be able to measure the advertising effectiveness and provide you a clear report about it all.
• They are organized. You will not be paying for a hazy service. Marketing agencies will provide you some very detailed accounts about your spending and they will be concerned about recording, monitoring and analyzing every single part of their work.
• They will spare your time. You will no longer have to bother with creating ads, manage Google AdWords, or remember to update your datas. Once again, agencies are experts in this domain, so you will not have to worry about this anymore. Moreover, especially in China, you have to take into account that usual western social networks are not very famous. There, you should be familiar with WeChat, Weibo.. Which can be a real nightmare for people who are not familiar with them. Marketing agencies can be even more efficient in this area.
• They will save you money. Even if you have to add their fees onto your media spend, marketing agencies can allow you to save your money. They buy a lot of advertising, so they can get better rates. Also, for pay-per-click advertising, their expertise will allow them to do a very focused and efficient job about optimizing keywords and campaigns.
Content marketing means producing content like articles, videos, graphics.. and sharing them with the customers you wish to attract.
Today’s world is full of advertising and promotional messages, which can sometimes be too much for the customers. Content marketing will create added-value. Though, concerning small and growing companies, it can appear to be hard to execute.
Moreover, when you have to merchandise your website, order your products and give feedback to your customers by email, it can be hard to find time to provide your blog with fresh articles. Marketing agencies can handle this quite easily, as many of them are focused on content marketing.
They will plan, write and publish content straight onto your blog or using social medias.
Using Tmall and Taobao
For companies willing to focus on China’s customers, marketing agencies are also very efficient. Chinese people are used to buy a lot on the Internet, especially using Tmall and Taobao.
Therefor, if you want to reach chinese customers, you have to use Tmall and Taobao. Marketing agencies will be able to open up your Tmall shop, design it at the very best in order to attract many clients. Finally they will promote the shop and even set a customer service to answer any eventual questions. Marketing agencies will make sure that your visibility is good on Tmall and Taobao.
Also, Marketing agencies will make sure that your products receive good ratings within the customers audience. They will get in touch with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL), which will then talk about your products in a good way to their large customers community.
Social Media Marketing
In China you have to get used to social networks such as WeChat, Weibo.. which are extremely popular in the Midlle Kingdom. These social medias represent a large potential market.
Marketing agencies will convert this potential market into a real opportunity, by creating an account for your company on WeChat. Then, they will be able to create a buzz strategy about your products, get some feedbacks about these products, and attract many more clients towards your company.
Design of your Website and Development
Marketing agencies can also handle the design and development of your website. They usually have the skills to make sure your website is good looking, modern and attractive towards customers. This will be a plus for your company, because nowadays, it is very important to have an efficient e-shop.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is also very important. In China, the most famous search engine is Baidu. Most of chinese customers use it as their number one search engine. Therefor, companies must have a good visibility on Baidu, in order to attract many more clients. It can be hard for companies to penetrate this unsual market.
Marketing agencies will make sure you benefit from a good referencing which will allow your website to appear in a much better position than previously. They have many tricks to do so. They will create a chinese-language website for your brand, and make sure it appears in a high position.
To sum up, if you want to integrate the chinese market, marketing agencies can be a very good deal for you and your company. They will provide you with efficient work in order to attract your customers. They are used to chinese clients and know how to draw their attention. Working together with them will assure you a better knowledge of the chinese market, and you should get many more clients quite rapidly.
See how you could boost your chinese e-commerce here ..
Read more about social medias in china here ..
Read more about SEO here .
And about Social Networks in China here
I am interested to get more information about your Company…
Who is in Charge of partnership ?
Very interesting article, I suggest you to highlight this content Gentlemen.
We are looking agent to help us to recruit a local merchant ( in China) to our planned E commerce in Africa.
Please let me know the possibilities.
Curious on your opinion of the company Baozun and its e-commerce relevance despite several competitors, namely Alibaba, JD, etc. They boast many brand name partnerships, but it’s difficult to confirm independently. Would you invest in them?